Alberta Distance Learning Centre offers a variety of distance education courses including Physical Education 10. One of the key aspects of ADLC’s PE 10 course is 50 hours of supervised activity and Lone Prairie Camp staff can provide that supervision for students in our CLT program. Please note that although students are able to accumulate some hours during their first two CLT weeks, the bulk of their hours will likely be logged in subsequent weeks at a rate of roughly 20 hours/week. (For further details regarding course requirements, please refer to the Physical Education homepage on the ADLC website.)
- All registrations for our course will be submitted directly from the families to our school using the registration process outlined on our website https://www.vvschool.ca. I have further detailed the registration steps for the families below:
- Once accepted, students will independently complete all of the requirements of the course and submit their work independently.
- For Physical Education, the camp staff will be allowed to supervise the activities as long as they follow our Guidelines for Completion of Activity Hours found in the course.
- All requirements of the course must be met before we can finalize the student. If the camp ends before the student is complete, they can continue to work on the course after the camp ends.
- Click Register Here and fill out all of the necessary information. It would help us if the Alberta Student Number is also provided.
(For grade 9 students, a report card is also required in order for a registration to be accepted.)
- Please type ‘Lone Prairie Camp‘ under the Special Needs Information tab so that our support staff can process these registrations in a timely manner:
Please have students register before July 1st.