Prices subject to change, all fees subject to GST
for registered charities and groups comprised primarily of minors (75%+)
Additional 10% Discount
for mid-week rentals
(Monday 8am – Friday 5pm, excluding July-August, Dec. 24-31 & statutory holidays)
|Weekend Package (2 Nights in Cabins & 5 Meals*)|
|Ages||April – October||November – March
|November – March
|Weekend Package (2 Nights in Cabins & Kitchen Access)|
- *5 meals includes 3 on Saturday & 2 on Sunday. Weekend Packages booked for July and August receive Brunch on Sunday (ie. a total of 4 meals).
- Free accommodations for minors staying in the same room as parents / legal guardians. Only food service rates apply.
- 10% discount for registered charities and groups comprised primarily of minors (75%+)
- Additional 10% discount for mid-week rentals (Monday 8am – Friday 5pm, excluding July-August & statutory holidays)
- Reduced tenting/RV rates available
Free accommodations for minors staying in the same room as parents / legal guardians. For further information regarding our facility, please visit our About Us page.
- Overnight (Per 24hrs)
- Cabin* (April-Oct.): $18.50/Person
- Cabin* (Nov.-March): $18.50/Person (First 20 People) + $7/Person (Additional People)
- Tent/RV/Trailer Without Power (All-Year): $10/Person
- RV/Trailer With Power (All-Year): $15/Person
- Day-Use (Per 12 hrs)
- Individual: $8.25/Person
* Bedding is not provided. Groups including minors (under 18 years of age) are required to have at least one adult supervisor sleeping in each cabin.
Minimum access charge of $50 per cabin and/or meeting room.
Children 4 years and under are free.
- Breakfast – $9.50/5-11 year old, $11.88/12+ year old (example: toast and cereal; or pancakes and bacon, served with fruit, juice and milk)
- Brunch – $11.88/5-11 year old, $14.85/12+ year old (example: quiche, vegetable and fruit platters, cold cuts, bread, juice, milk)
- Lunch – $10.30/5-11 year old, $12.87/12+ year old (example: soup/salad and sandwiches; tacos, with juice, milk)
- Supper – $11.88/5-11 year old, $14.85/12+ year old (example: ham, chicken, or roast beef; potatoes or rice; vegetables, salad, bread, juice, milk, dessert)
- Snack – $4/5-11 year old, $5/12+ year old (example: cake, pudding, Jello or rice krispie squares)
Food Service Policies
- Minimum food service fee of $460 / 24hrs for any group requiring LPC to provide a cook.
- Breakfast can be booked to start between 8:00-9:30am and supper no later than 5:30pm. Friday supper for a weekend rental can be booked for no later than 7pm.
- A maximum meal serving duration of 30 minutes (not including a 10 minute late start grace period) to ensure food is warm and our staff can start cleaning dishes at a reasonable time.
- We will do our best to provide special accommodation for people with medical and/or religious dietary restrictions. Group leaders are responsible for letting the Camp Cook know about such restrictions at least two weeks prior to the stay at camp including the names of the individuals. Cooks may request that specialty items (such as lactose free margarine, soy milk, gluten free bread, etc.) are provided by the individuals who need such items.
- Lone Prairie Camp is not a nut-free facility, however use of nuts is very limited.
- There is no alcohol allowed on our property.
Groups are welcome to purchase and prepare their own meals.
- Kitchen rental is $4/person/meal or $12/person/24hrs and includes access to our commercial kitchen, dishes, cutlery, etc.
- Given the commercial nature of our kitchen, we require a minimum deposit of $1,000 if renting access to our kitchen.
- Improper use of our kitchen equipment will result in access being revoked.
- Lone Prairie Camp is not a nut-free facility, however use of nuts is very limited. Groups renting our kitchen may not bring nut products (eg. peanut butter, etc).
- There is no alcohol allowed on our property.
For further information regarding our available activities, please visit our About Us page.
- Canoeing/Kayaking/Paddleboating – $60/Hour/4 Craft
- Lifeguard – (max 35 participants/lifeguard) $95/Hour
- Archery (max. 8-12 participants/hr) – $85/Hour
- Air Rifles (max. 8 participants/hr, must be 12 years or older) – $85/Hour
- Climbing Wall (max. 8 participants/hr) – $90/Hour
- Zipline (max. 8 participants/hr) – $130/Hour
- Tubing (max. 8 participants/hr) – $115/Hour
- Slip-and-Slide – Contact our office for pricing
Note: Not all program options are available year round. Please be sure to book program activities well in advance to ensure that they are available for your rental.
- WiFi internet access (up to 3 simultaneous connections) – Free
Note: Due to limited bandwidth, access to video-streaming and file download sites is restricted. Internet access is filtered & accessed domains are tracked. Content (eg. emails, passwords, etc) are NOT monitored.
- Audio-visual rental – $20/location/day*
* Includes access to a DVD player, projector (with VGA cord), soundboard & speakers.
Insurance is vital to ensuring your group is protected. Lone Prairie Camp has liability coverage for the activities we supervise, but rental groups are also required to provide proof of insurance prior to arrival (min. $2,000,000) for the activities they supervise in the form of documentation directly from their insurance designating “Lone Prairie Camp Ltd.” & “Baptist General Conference in Alberta” as Additional Insured.
Most groups will have existing insurance coverage and should see no additional fees related to seeking this documentation. In fact, some home insurance can cover short events such as an onsite birthday party.
If your group does not have existing insurance coverage, please feel free to shop around and/or consider the following options:
- Weekend rental groups can choose to add $250 to their invoice to add liability coverage for the activities they supervise
- PAL Insurance Brokers Canada Ltd.: Special Events Liability (Application Form). Please carefully review any exclusions.